Thank you for your donations to Kingfisher 2
We have now completed most of the work on the Kingfisher project and he Centre was formally reopened over the weekend of 16th/17thFebruary. The Saturday incorporated a formal opening by the Mayor of Poole and demonstrations of the many activities undertaken via the Centre including children’s play, nature walks, prayer sessions and hospitality. On a fine day many local people attended and the event was excellent publicity for Canford Parish Church and the Centre.
Sunday involved a formal blessing by the Arch Deacon and was again sell attended as was the parsh lunch following it.
- created a new storeroom to the rear of the existing building;
- flipped the existing office and toilets so that the office is in the front quadrant of the building;
- properly partitioned and soundproofed the hall so that it could be used for 2 events simultaneously
- refurbished the hall and new meeting room
It now only remains for us to:
- refurbish the kitchen
- install automatic doors to the front entrance
- refurbish the car park
Whilst the cost of all the work completed was met in full by donations from the congregation we are currently applying for grants to assist with the additional work.
There are many ways you can continue to help us with the Kingfisher project:
1. From your Bank
You can make an donation from your online bank account
Our bank details:
Bank: Santander, Wimborne Minster, Dorset
Sort Code: 09-02-22
For a/c: Canford Magna PCC
Account no. 10775226
2. Using Credit/Debit Card or Paypal
Charities Aid Foundation process our gifts
Enter our charity number 1137810
This will show details for:
The PCC of the Ecclesiastical Parish of Canford Magna
Complete you donation details and if you are a tax payer, confirm if you'd like us to receive Gift Aid on your donation.
This increases your gift by 25%
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR ‘phone: 01202 882270