This Lent we are following the #LIVELENT:Care for God's Creation series, supported by
Archbishop Justin Welby & Archbishop John Sentamu
We'll be exploring the story of creation, looking at different stories in the Bible and how we can better care for God's world
What is Breakfast@9 ?
Do you a want a Christian outlook for your family?
Do you want your children to grow up knowing the Bible to help them make decisions in their lives?
Do you want your family to discover what it means to be a follower of Jesus?
Is church at the wrong time of the day for you?
Are regular church services too long for you?
Does your busy life stop you from making church a regular commitment?
We may have the answer!
It’s called Breakfast@9 …
- is a light but tasty breakfast (with real coffee!)
- is held in the Canford Magna Centre weekly (except major festival days).
- begins at 9am and finishes on the dot at 10am
- tracks through the Bible in easily manageable chunks to teach the basics of the Christian faith
- is an opportunity for the whole family including Dads to join in church.