We are all up and running every week
Come and join with our family friendly, lively, interactive service, which includes a light breakfast menu
We are asking families to book their places in advance, to manage numbers and keep COVID safe
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place
What is Breakfast@9 ?
Do you a want a Christian outlook for your family?
Do you want your children to grow up knowing the Bible to help them make decisions in their lives?
Do you want your family to discover what it means to be a follower of Jesus?
Is church at the wrong time of the day for you?
Are regular church services too long for you?
Does your busy life stop you from making church a regular commitment?
We may have the answer!
It’s called Breakfast@9 …
- is a light but tasty breakfast
- is held in the Canford Magna Centre weekly (apart from Christmas & New Year).
- begins at 9am and finishes on the dot at 10am
- tracks through the Bible in easily manageable chunks to teach the basics of the Christian faith
- is an opportunity for the whole family to join in church
Please contact our Family Life Coordinator, Sharon Cooksley, for more info.